TripAdvisor

Capri Deli
Ranked #2 of 197 Restaurants in Covina
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Capri Deli has a wonderful choice of entrees, cold-cuts, salads, party platters, sandwiches, sides, grinders, pizza and much more! We take pride in helping you cater your event like a pro. We provide everything you need from box warmers to serving utensils. All our entrees come fully cooked or ready for you to heat. At Capri Deli... we make catering easy! Come in for dine-in, carry-out, or let us cater your next event, and see for yourself why we were voted Best Deli in So. California (2011), and Best Deli in San Gabriel Valley for four years!
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I have eaten here since 1970 and followed to this location and they are the best hands down. Fairly priced and always made special for each of us. This is the real deal if your looking for the best Deli.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Mike R
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I get the family spaghetti with an extra salad to go and that rocks. The dressing is soon tasty we have to get an extra and we usually finish the salads before we hit the spaghetti. The spaghetti sauce is very good as well. I like the sandwiches there too since the meat is very fresh. The only downside is they don't put onions on the sandwiches. The service is fast especially when you get one of the girls that has been there for a long time.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Moved recently to Idaho - miss most the food from Capri Deli in Covina. Service is fantastically friendly and I have never had a bad dish. Fun and yum!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I travel frequently to CA. Our meals at Capri Deli are our favorite - the best Italian food in all of our travels around the US! The deli is a small traditional Italian deli with dining tables in the back, and food that is absolutely scrumptious!. Their homemade sauce can't be beat, and pasta dishes are served piping hot! Portions are large. Delicious meatballs, sausage, and garlic bread can be ordered to complement the meal. Salads are especially fresh and tasty, too. If there's room for dessert, try the spumoni. All of this at a most reasonable price. You will feel as if you're eating in an Italian grandmother's kitchen - not to be missed!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed February 10, 2016

A realtor friend recommended as a long-time, neighborhood deli. I tried it and found it to be an excellent and authentic, Italian style Deli. Great homemade pasta; excellent single-slice desserts, and small restaurant in back for your hot food fix.

Date of visit: January 2016

Been to Capri Deli? Share your experiences!