Penon Blanco Lookout
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$87
$70
$159
Hotel Charlotte(Groveland)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Official Site
The Groveland Hotel(Groveland)(Great Value!)
$144
Yosemite Westgate Lodge(Groveland)(Great Value!)
$199
$179
$134
Travelocity
  • Pool
Miners Inn Motel(Mariposa)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bbottle of winebed and breakfastlovely roomyear anniversaryout of the wayanyone wantingthoroughly enjoyed our staymargiwolfganglakedriveyosemitedirectionshost
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was looking for a quiet night at what could have been a delightful B&B. Unfortunately, I had to change My plans then cancel. I contacted their GM M. Tanner on Oct 18 asking them to cancel. I got no response. They never acknoledge it or anything. I waited 10 day and I had to cancel through the website that i booked and THEY KEPT THE ENTIRE AMOUNT FOR THE STAY. BE CAREFUL THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!! BEWARE . THEY DID NOT REFUND ANYTHING

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very comfortable & homely in a fantastic location which is rural and a little remote. Make sure you have Margi's directions and avoid arriving after dark if possible (our specific failures!). Its distance from Yosemite NP is not a problem despite being around 25-30 miles. Elegant & extensive breakfasts set you up for the day. Video library available if you get tired of sitting out on the balcony drinking wine from your fridge enjoying the moonlit vistas. All home comforts to hand.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I scoured websites looking for accommodation within reach of Yosemite. Based on reviews I chose the Lookout B&B. Our two days at the Lookout were wonderful. Margi is a super host and went out of her way to make us feel welcome at her "Inn". The views were great, the breakfasts outstanding, the rooms welcoming and her advice on where to go and where to dine in the area, invaluable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This place is very cute and quiet, and the breakfast was wonderful.

However, when we got there the power was messed up. This meant no showers, which I'd really been looking forward to. I almost wouldn't mention it, but it seems like this wasn't a one time occurrence from the way she talked about it. Also not thrilled about the extra fee for only staying one night.

This didn't bother me, but my husband seemed bugged by it so I'll mention it: can't wear your shoes in the house.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ceebab
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We wanted to stay at a place near Yosemite that was quiet and peaceful. This was my first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast and I must say, from the moment we arrived we noticed the warmth and attention to detail. We were greeted by Margi who went out of her way to make us feel at home. The place was nicely decorated and very clean. She showed us to our room upstairs which had a great view and was very well lit and cozy. The bed was very comfortable and every morning we woke up to an amazing breakfast prepared by Margi. She also suggested we rent a CD which narrated some key spots on our way to Yosemite. The CD was very good in informing us about our surroundings as we drove to Yosemite Park the next day!
Overall, I would definitely recommend this B&B. I am planning on coming back and bring my parents next time! :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple