Sarohus Hotel, Conference & SPA
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$126
Hotels.com
Scandic Molndal(Gothenburg)
$109
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Molndals Bro(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
$73
Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
$118
$104
Quality Hotels
Hotell Kusten(Gothenburg)
$90
All reviewsfree coffeeclean roomssea viewgoldspaarchipelagovelvet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2013

we visited some friends and it became late so we just took the first hotel that came up on the computer. I was splendid! The kids were a bit grumpy when they found out that the pool wasn't open for kids during the evening but I enjoyed it the more. :-)

I would definatelly come back - gladly with my girlfriends to have a relaxing weekend in nice, Clean rooms with bathtub, bathrobes and lovely surrondings. Breadfast was excellent even if the buffé when we arrived quite late was poor. Great view from the breakfastroom/restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Visited my wife's family in Saro, Sweden and this is the second time we stay at Sarohus. We like it, rooms are clean and the spa is very nice. Pool is very relaxing and the surroundings are stunning. Good breakfast buffet (typical Swedish) and room service is available (good options). There is restaurant nearby on the water that we love A few improvement points: Lack of a gym facility and no late check out available (No exceptions!) We had to kill time at the mall in Kungsbacka (15 Mins away) before heading to Gothenburg Landvetter airport with wifey and 15 month old hiper toddler. So we chased the toddler at the mall instead...We recommend it! (The hotel not the toddler chase of course...)

Room Tip: Ask for a water view room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RHuerta
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

A really good place to meet for a conferance or a romantic week-end.
The two conferance rooms I have been in are very good with a breathtaking view over the sea.

The food is also good, as well as the spa.
Try to get a room facing the sea, like room 216, 218, 220 and 222.

The rooms are clean but perhaps a bit old fashion.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Peace, quiet and open air. If you seek some days to relax in lovely surroundings, this is the hotel for you.
Elegant, with a touch of old times, Sarohus is a beautiful place overlooking magnificent, tiny islands in the blue northern sea.
I loved the pool area, where at special hours, there is time for total relaxation in lovely surroundings.

Room Tip: I believe any room will do
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stay frequently at Sarohus when I am in Saro on business. I love the quiet calm and the casual elegance of this one-time Summer home for Swedish Royalty. The staff really make you feel at home. And the decor in the common areas is breath-taking. The breakfast is lovely and the tables are set with fresh flowers and candles. The pool is heated to 95 deg F and you can swim to a small outside section, even in the Winter. The rooms are nothing fancy but very quaint with either a view of the sea or charming gardens. There is a full bar with pub menu and dinner is served nightly, typically one or two choices but the chef is classically trained.

• Stayed: August 2011