“Just OK!”

Add it.
Brixx Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I dont know if the decor or the atmosphere fits, they are trying to be a gourmet pizza joint with a low budget staff and I think it's overpriced and the value for money is not there.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We were having a going away luncheon for a friend so she picked Brixx . I've eaten there before but it's been a while. I had the lunch special wich includes a 6" pizza of your choice and a salad and a drink. Everything was great. I ate the whole thing no saving for later. The waitress was ontop of everything and friendly. The atmospher is casual and there were no complaints from our party of 12 everyone like there food. They have sandwiches and other stuff too.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great Pizza, salads, brew, & great, friendly staff.
We ordered Smartichoke (smoked ham, artichoke hearts, sweet red peppers, cheese) & 4th rock from sun (sausage, red peppers, red onion, mozz & goat cheese)...w/ mixxed green salad....mmm good.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

This is a nice pizzeria and the service was A+! Great prices for happy hour and the best Pesto-Garlic-Cheese Bread we have ever tasted. Love the black and red decor with colorful paintings. We ordered the barbeque chicken pizza which was perfect to taste with red sauce and toppings. However, I am a thick crust lover and if you are too then this may not be the place for you. Thin crispy crust which my companion loved, but I wish they had a thick crust option.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

We were driving around Cotati looking for a place to eat. We wanted pizza and happened upon Brixx. What a great discovery! I had a pizza with potatoes, onions drizzled with truffle oil. HEAVEN! The other's in my party ordered different pizzas and we were thrilled with our new pizza joint find!