“Great little place in an unlikely location.”
Review of trattoria due amici - CLOSED

trattoria due amici
Cuisines: Italian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place in an unlikely location.”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband, kids and I stopped in on a whim. I had the butter lettuce salad with goat cheese and this delicious lemony vinegarette. The owners had a limited menu, but they were beyond accommodating when they whipped up a special pasta dish for my kids to share. We were so excited about this little place so close to home!! I really hope these guys succeed!!

1 Thank LeslieAnne76

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“First-rate Italian food in an unexpected place”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

During our recent visit to the wine country, we stayed in Rohnert Park; since my husband had a bad cold,we did not want to drive far for a restaurant. Trattoria due amici was recommended by the Hampton Inn. We had a ham shank that was beautifully seasoned and slowly cooked 7 hours-the meat literally melted in your mouth. Portions were huge, with lots of vegetables and very well-prepared. The two owners were professional chefs in San Francisco until their retirement and now seek out local meats and produce. We liked it so well we went back the next night.

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank Vickie T
Rohnert Park, California, United States
“Love the Food , Owners Friendly”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I love the food and the owners are so wonderful and very attentive to their customers. Their minestrone soup if great as is everything I have tried. I have been probably about 4 times and have always been well fed and left happy.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank Janice L
central CA
“What a sweet little find!”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

My mother, daughters and I went for dinner last night. It was just fab. Great chef! Every dish was wonderful - plenty of food too!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank miche11em
San Jose
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Found a small Italian restaurant in Cotati that has great food. We started our meal with a anti pasta plate of olives, meats, cheese, tomatoes and focaccia bread. The bread is the best I have had. I had the shrimp risotto that was excellent. My husband had the new york steak and it was also excellent. The service was friendly and fast. With all the fast food and chain restaurants in area, it was nice to eat in a small restaurant and see a chef in the kitchen.

• Visited February 2011