“Best quesadillas ever”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 514 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Service was great. Food was great. Drinks were great. Normally I like spicy salsa. The salsa that comes with the quesadillas and tacos is definitely not spicy - almost sweet - but it tastes great with these two items. Portions were very generous. Had enough left for lunch the next day.

There are newer reviews for Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed March 8, 2011

We are locals, and have been going to Mi Casa's for more than thirty years. This place is a little "special". Everybody knows each other, and most of the waitresses have been around for years.

The salsa is to die for, and the chips just keep coming....and coming. Add the Mexican Pizza, which is VERY good, to your order...assuming that you are not counting calories. If you do, you are in trouble...!!

I can almost guarantee you that you won't be leaving Mi Casa's feeling hungry.

Reviewed August 3, 2010

I used to think it was just me...but every time I eat here, I have nightmares...literally. I'm afraid to eat there now. Something is off....I met someone else who said the same thing. I have eaten there at least 5 times over the years and every night I have had nightmares. Weird. Other than that, nice atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed July 22, 2010

I love this place. I'm a big fan of authentic Mexican food even though I'm a total white girl. No quiero Taco Bell, man. Give me the real stuff. Mi Casa provides it every time. It can get crowded depending on when you go, but it's worth the wait. I always try to go during the week for lunch to avoid the crowds. I end up stuffed and happy. You would never know this place was so good from the outside - it's tucked into a little strip mall. A definite find.

Reviewed May 25, 2010

I have only been to Mi Casa once, but the food was sooooo good. Yes, they put a lot of cheese on their food, and no, their food is not healthy. But, it is very good, authentic, classic Mexican food. Honestly, some of the best Mexican food I have ever had. And their salsa is to die for! We live out of state, but are going to Orange County next week and Mi Casa is definitely on our list of places to go!