“A Favorite at South Coast Plaza”
Review of Lawry's Carvery

Lawry's Carvery
Ranked #47 of 533 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Enjoy Lawry's culinary excellence in a comfortable, casual setting at Lawry's Carvery. Whether you want a quick bite while shopping or after a movie, try one of our signature hand-carved sandwiches, garden fresh salads or platters featuring prime rib. Dine in or take it to go for a delicious lunch or dinner.
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat if I am at South Coast Plaza shopping. My favorite dishes are the beef dip sandwich and the turkey classic sandwich with cranberry-pear relish. There is a nice variety of dishes to choose from on the menu at different price points. I think the food is delicious and I always look forward to to having a meal here.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

What?! I love Lawry's prime rib and when I saw the carvery at the mall I was stoked. It's like a mini version of the restaurant. Still delish creamed corn and meat.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had an ok lunch here. The food was just ok and there wasn't much service. We ordered at the counter and the food was delivered and that was all we saw of the service. Won't rush back.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love the prime rib sandwich! I order mine with extra meat. It's usually easy to get in and out, which is great for a shopping trip to South Coast Plaza. I've tried the salads, also good. I think the convenience makes this a top choice for me.

1  Thank Miki S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and we were all impressed with the quality. The aroma lures you in and the food is delicious. We had the macaroni & cheese as a side dish, it was so good that we ordered another. Next time you are shopping at South Coast Plaza make a stop at Lawry's!