“I love this place!”

Lawry's Carvery
Ranked #70 of 508 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Enjoy Lawry's culinary excellence in a comfortable, casual setting at Lawry's Carvery. Whether you want a quick bite while shopping or after a movie, try one of our signature hand-carved sandwiches, garden fresh salads or platters featuring prime rib. Dine in or take it to go for a delicious lunch or dinner.
Laguna Beach, California
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love the prime rib sandwich! I order mine with extra meat. It's usually easy to get in and out, which is great for a shopping trip to South Coast Plaza. I've tried the salads, also good. I think the convenience makes this a top choice for me.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Miki S

Riverside, CA
“One of the best prime rib sandwiches”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stopped here for lunch and we were all impressed with the quality. The aroma lures you in and the food is delicious. We had the macaroni & cheese as a side dish, it was so good that we ordered another. Next time you are shopping at South Coast Plaza make a stop at Lawry's!

Visited October 2012
Northern Virginia
“Really Good Mall Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

South Coast Plaza has a number of food choices, from full service sit-down places to crappy fast food. Lawry's is a limited menu, partial service option that hits nicely in the space between fast food and full service. The prime rib is what Lawry's full service restaurant is known for, and the beef at the mall outlet is just as good. If you want good food without the price and time commitment of a full service establishment, this one will do well.

• Visited April 2013
Bangkok
“Excellent Roast Beef”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The restaurant was the like a concert hall itself. The night we had dinner was very crowdy. In fact, I guess it can be very busy every night reckon from the sheer size their Roast beef trolley. The service was adequate. The roast beef was very good. The cut was very big especially the Diamond cut. The creamed corn was very delicious.

Visited January 2013
Santa Ana
“You need to have the Prime Rib Sandwich! Don't forget the Broccoli!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a great place to have lunch or dinner. My wife and I enjoy having dinner and make it a point to visit for lunch as often as we can. I love that if I would like to have a glass of wine, a beer or a Pellegrino to accompany our meal. You can shop all you like and treat yourself to a special lunch or dinner. I would especially recommend it if you do not want to wait a long time to be served as you would be at a restaurant. I would also recommend that you join their club as they will send you coupons on occasion for an free appetizer.

• Visited January 2013