“Awesome Burgers!”

Add it.
T K Burger
Ranked #146 of 514 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have grabbed many work lunches and have never been dissapointed. If you are in the mood for a real cheesburger and fries, this is your place.

There are newer reviews for T K Burger

Reviewed January 12, 2013

TK's has closed and I'm so happy. Every time I have been tempted to eat there, I took one look at the prices and retreated.

A new restaurant has opened there named Paul's. On the window they have a double burger (1/2 pound) advertised for $1.99 and a complete breakfast special for $2.99. Will try the place out....

I took a menu with me and looked it over....while not expensive, it's not the most economical place. By far, the best prices, largest portions and best experience is Harry's Cafe at Bolsa and Spriongdale in Huntington Beach. It's well worth the drive from Costa Mesa.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I went here over a year ago. I heard they've changed some things, but what I like is the awesome mid-century architecture paired with the interior decor of tiki/surf/exotica. There are many record jackets on the walls and ceiling of great 60s surf bands. I have fun just looking at everything inside.
As far as the food, I didn't eat because they didn't have anything to cater to my diet. I can't provide a fair assesment of the food, but my kids really enjoyed it.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The burgers are good and so is the service. What I like about TK is they are an AWESOME community partner. They do a mobile burger van and it is a fundraiser at our dance school. Thank you!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Great well made burgers and steak fries when you've got a craving.