1,286 results
All reviews newport beach trader joes hoag hospital the general manager john wayne airport orange county costa refrigerator california starbucks freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The manager Daniel at Ramada was extremely helpful, personable and polite when helping us with our stay. I highly recommend staying here. The staff is wonderful here. I will definitely be staying here again as a result of Daniels help.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2020

ive stayed at this location many many times, but ive never stayed in the suite until my last visit. I have to say this will probably my preference when I stay the next time, and the next. THe price was incredible too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We picked this hotel because it was the closest to the beach we could afford with an airport shuttle. The hotel was very nice. The staff was very nice. Some of the staff was mistaken about a few things we asked about.

Room tip: Top floor is the quietest. Pool view is basically looking at the parking lot.
Reviewed January 7, 2020

The motel (rooms are laid out like a motel) was disappointing. The room was mostly fine but had a musty smell. The shower water temperature does indeed jump around between scalding and lukewarm. The bed blankets were the scratchy brown fabric kinds that aren’t that comfortable. Occasionally the internet was slow. Parking was cramped but the staff did give me a free additional parking pass upon request. The staff were unable to merge two different one night bookings into a single booking, which was super annoying. I had to check out and check in again after the first night. Housekeeping also ignored my do not disturb sign and tried to open my door (fortunately I had deadbolted it). The other guests are also noisy.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

Clean outside but old rooms that need to be upgraded, taking a shower is an ordeal and quite risky as the water has a tendency to go from warm to hot.
The rooms are real old and poorly decorated. Found bugs in the shower area.

Date of stay: December 2019