Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
$104
$125
$239
$215
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
$111
$104
$119
TributePortfolio
$159
$127
1,143 results
All reviewsnewport beachtrader joeshoag hospitalshort drivefront desk staffgreat customer servicefree parkingjohn wayne airportorange countycaliforniacostadisneyland
Reviewed April 11, 2006

2 1/2 stars.

We reserved non smokeing, but they did not honor it, so we took what we could get.

A fine place, convenient to many shops and expressway.
Continental breakfast was adequite.

4  Thank alkaye
Reviewed December 2, 2005

We got 2 adjoining rooms with 2 queen beds each for our family. The rooms were clean, but the beds were extra firm. Mine had a slight dip in it and I woke up alittle stiff.
The continental buffet was above average. They had the normal cereal and fruit, and I was pleasantly surprised to have sausage patties (moist--not dry), fresh hard boiled eggs, and warm soft biscuits. The hospitality room for the breakfast was comfortable and a good size, with complimentary local newspapers.
It was December so I didnt bring my bathing suit. The pool was clean and the jacuzzi had steam rolling off of it at night -- very inviting! Their vending machines and ice machine were by the pool. They were clean and well stocked. They had in-room free wi-fi and I had no problems hooking up my laptop.
The staff was pleasant and courteous.
Overall, we were happy with our stay.

• Stayed: December 2005
4  Thank Laura1957
Reviewed October 2, 2005

Getting a hotel in Orange County during summer for under $90 is a challenge, but I had to go on a business trip. I read the reviews here, thinking this may be a great find.

Not really. It wasn't terrible, but still the noise from the upstair (I was on the 2nd floor) was annoying and loud, and kids running down the hall was also annoying.

The breakfast was okay, nothing to write home about. I guess the price is the only one that I may return to this hotel (actually it's a motel).

• Stayed: August 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank lite2shine
A TripAdvisor Member
The Netherlands
Reviewed September 15, 2005

We stayed in this hotel for one night and loved the breakfast. We had a first floor room and that was OK. The bathroom was good. Also the pool was nice, but what we did not like was that dogs where allowed in the pool. As soon as these showed up my kids went out.

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
England,St Albans
Reviewed September 9, 2005

We are an English family who stayed at Ramada Inn, Newport Beach as part as a road trip holiday to California. This is how we rated its facilities:

(Marks out of five)

Bedroom: ◊◊½

Bathroom: ◊◊◊

Position: ◊◊½

Overall rating: 14.5 out of 30

Notes: I strongly recommend you don’t get a ground floor room as it can be dreadfully noisy also the beds and pillows are uncomfortable. Furthermore we found the staff unfriendly and not at all helpful.

Stayed: August 2005