“Visit to the coast”

Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel was a basic low end Ramada. Old and tired but priced accordingly so we were ok with the quality. The sheets were a bit rough and worn. the front desk people especially Jamie were very efficient. We checked in at 5 and our room was still not ready which is not a good thing, but we were able to put our luggage in the room and be on our way.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Where do I even begin?? I was VERY disappointed in this hotel. First off, I was traveling with my husband, our 2 year old and 17 year old son. We stayed in a king "suite" with a pull out couch. The floors were FILTHY! My baby was running around without shoes on until I noticed her feet were BLACK from the carpet within minutes! (I can't believe more people didn't write about this) I requested a crib when I booked the room, I had to ask for one 3 times. When they brought up the crib it was a roll away bed! Then the man that delivered it asked, do you still need a crib, after I had just told him I needed a crib, not a bed. REALLY?? The air conditioner was in the living room area, not the bedroom do it was super hot in the bedroom. The bed was horrible and the pillows were a joke! I almost would have rather slept on the nasty floor! Then, "room service" yeah right! It's, "call your food in and go get it" The pool was dirty and the spa was scalding hot. Trying to get anything from the front desk (pillows, a crib, or towels) was a joke too! I had to call and ask 3 times before I got anything. Like most reviews said, a lot of kids partying there. The chances of my family staying at any ramada hotel is slim to none. One bad experience is all it takes. I'm not taking my chances with another filthy hotel room!! VERY DISAPPOINTED

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I would definetely stay at the Ramada inn again! They were clean, and upper management did their best to make sure other visitors were respectful to others. The price was good!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Best Western Plus Newport Beach Inn
Island Hotel Newport Beach
Island Hotel Newport Beach
#2 of 18 in Newport Beach

Been to Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach? Share your experiences!