“My Go-To place for both business and relaxing in Orange County”

Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
GreenLeadersGold level
Nashville, Tennessee
“My Go-To place for both business and relaxing in Orange County”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I travel to OC all throughout the year for work. Up until I discovered this property I'd had what I consider fairly standard travel experiences.

Late last fall I started visiting this property, and from my first visit on I was beyond impressed, and I can't think of a single negative thing I can say about the Hotel.

See below for specifics.

Staff - Incredibly professional, courteous, helpful, and genuinely passionate about delivering a world class experience. In particular Richie the Manager is incredibly helpful and doesn't hesitate to go the extra mile for guests. Daniel who frequently works the front desk always has a smile on his face, and since my very first stay has never forgotten my name. You can buy his type of genuineness.

Facilities/Rooms - Very modern, Hardwoood floors, Huge Showers(Water Pressure is perfect), and wonderfully comfortable beds. The hotel overlooks a beautiful Man-made Pond, which frequently teams with ducks. Additionally the water area is surrounded by walkways, which at night are highlighted by Torches.

Restaurant - The Silver Trumpet is staffed with a great group of Severs who always make me feel welcome, and they never hesitate to work with the chef to accommodate my dietary needs(Vegan Diet).

Location - Almost Directly across from South Coast Mall. Across the street is the theater and Opera, and there is a lighted path you can easily use to visit the mall(Walking Bridge spans Highway) .

I really can't say enough good things about these guys. Don't hesitate to give them a go.

My ATF in OC.

Room Tip: Ask for a Lake View room
Green Features: They're green friendly with recycle bins in each room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank MGR706
Sloan S, Front Office Manager at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Good afternoon,

Reading your review truly warms our hearts. Nothing brings us greater pleasure than making our guests feel at home away from home. Thank you for your repeat business and we hope to see you again soon. Please reach out to me directly upon your next visit so I can ensure you are taken care of as family. I hope to hear from you soon. Warm regards,

Sloan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Columbia
Reviewed January 31, 2014

The hotel was wonderful and SO accommodating for the entire Whisperings event. The staff was very helpful, friendly and kind. Rooms were beautiful and comfortable. Unfortunately, we had to fly out after only 1 night. I could have spent the whole week there! The grounds are beautiful and lend themselves to quiet relaxation and cozy conversations with friends new and old.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Good afternoon,

We are thrilled you had a wonderful stay and we enjoyed having you as our guest. We hope to be your choice in accommodations when visiting the area again; perhaps for the whole week ;). Warm regards,

Sloan
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
The Duke Hotel Newport Beach
#10 of 17 in Newport Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,508 reviews

Been to Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel

Property: Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Address: 3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA 92626-1913 (Formerly Avenue of the Arts Wyndham Hotel)
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Costa Mesa
#1 Green Hotel in Costa Mesa
#1 Romantic Hotel in Costa Mesa
#2 Family Hotel in Costa Mesa
#3 Business Hotel in Costa Mesa
Hotel Class:4 star — Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel 4*
Indulge the senses with unparalleled comfort and modern convenience at South Coast's most cosmopolitan address - Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. Perfectly positioned midway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the hotel is opposite the Performing Arts center and 1 block from South Coast Plaza Mall. Guests can enjoy the Silver Trumpet Restaurant & Bar offering lunch and dinner menus and a breakfast buffet. Additional amenities include a fitness center, 24 hour room service, and outdoor heated pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Costa Mesa