All reviews south coast walking bridge self parking park view orange county lobby bar room service performing arts center john wayne airport business trip great shopping huge mall easy access fitness center hotel restaurant king bed southern california
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We were here recently for a banquet luncheon and talk. There were about 250 people in attendance. The lunch service was carried out very quietly especially the clearing service. So many venues are banging dishes around so loudly that they drown out the speaker. In addition to the service, the meal was very nice for a banquet meal. Well prepared beef and fish with a nice presentation. I would consider this as a potential venue. The Westin has been in Costa Mesa for more than 40 years and the property seems very well maintained. Good Job!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank MaryLouise H
Guest Service M, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear MaryLouise H

Thank you for recently attending your conference at the Westin South Coast Plaza. We are glad to hear your enjoyed your lunch, staff and facilitates. We hope to have your back with us in the near future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this hotel. The service was great, room very comfortable, great location and got a decent price for the room....but the whole $27 per night for parking is absurd. This is suburbia folks....not a downtown location. I get it that it’s an upmarket location but please...the parking is flat out excessive...so much so that it’s a dealbreaker for me to come back.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miamilocal1

Dear Miamiloca1

Thank you for recently staying at the Westin South Coast Plaza. We are glad to hear your enjoyed our location, staff and facilitates. I will be sure to share your concerns with our team for review. We hope to have your back with us in the near future.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Check in was smooth and pleasant with the help of Amy Higuchi front desk manager. Very competent , professional AND SHE LAUGHED at all my jokes. At all as a platinum elite member I was a surprised I was not offered any upgrade whatsoever. The room itself was large comfortably furnished although the colors is very drab in spite of the excellent lighting fixtures with couch chair bed desk and a high definition television which actually played high definition. The bathroom was a large with a wonderful large walk-in shower no tub which is my preference plenty of towels and excellent lighting through out. I was somewhat dismayed that the ceiling above the shower head was crumbling with falling plaster signs of rusting and some black discoloration. This trouble me. I reported it. So far nothing has been done. This morning is the sttwo of my four day. I have just been told that I will be given a suite upgrade this afternoon.

Overall the stay here is very comfortable. Unlike full breakfast that other properties this property offers a $12 creditApply to a grab and grow breakfast or anything off the menu. The service was excellent and the food was certainly good
The stay here is recommended by surroundings location and wonderful attitude or virtually every staff member. In addition there is the South Coast Mall which should not be missed and the proximity to all the vendors for theater concerts and related events make this location even more attractive

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephen P
Guest Service M, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Stephen P

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting some of your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to immediately we address your concerns.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Costa Mesa.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I spent two nights on a business trip. Great hotel, great food, great amenities. Walking distance from the Mall and all kinds of shops. If I ever come back to Costa Mesa, I'll stay in the Westin for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Guest Service M, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear luis_francor,

Thank you for recently staying at the Westin South Coast Plaza. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel, food and amenities. We are looking forward to your return visit with us in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a must when we come for a fast getaway from Vegas. It's next to the convention center, a cross from a great mall with excellent restaurants that are walking distance. These beds are so compfy. Highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear taurak2015

Thank you for recently staying at the Westin South Coast Plaza. We are glad you enjoyed our location and hotel. We look forward to having your back with us in the near future.