The lobby is pleasant and the room was a good size. The location is good - you can walk over a pedestrian bridge to the South Coast Plaza mall, with its stores and restaurants. (Please note: the vast majority of the stores are VERY expensive, though there is a Sears.)
The hotel is located in a park-like area which also houses the South Coast Repertory and the Performing Arts Center. Also nearby is the Noguchi California Scenario, a plaza designed by famous sculptor Isamu Noguchi. It is behind two large office buildings which have facades of blue-green glass, on the other side of Anton St., catty-corner from the hotel. It is definitely worth a short walk to see it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa allows you to discover the culture, glamour and excitement of Orange County. Close to theater, shopping, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin South Coast Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Westin
- Westin South Coast Plaza
- Westin Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin Costa Mesa
- Westin South Caost Plaza
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County