This was definitely a very nice hotel. The rooms were spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The sheets and pillow were nice, too.
The lobby, restaurant and waterfall were beautiful. There is a bridge that leads you directly to the South Coast Plaza. Great stores and restaurants within the mall. So never run out of food options.
Indeed, it was a very elegant, laid back hotel. If I am in Costa Mesa again, I would definitely stay at this Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at the Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa allows you to discover the culture, glamour and excitement of Orange County. Close to theater, shopping, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin South Coast Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Hotel Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Westin
- Westin South Coast Plaza
- Westin Hotel Costa Mesa
- Westin Costa Mesa
- Westin South Caost Plaza
- The Westin South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County