All reviews room was clean continental breakfast newport beach nice stay hot tub would stay again mini fridge motel edwin danish cereal costa
Reviewed September 28, 2018

this is a good location kinda off the main drag, quiet and staff very helpful and friendly. Great rooms and very clean. Breakfast got kinda boring after 2days wish they rotated items. Good they also have a jacuzzi,pool area veryclean

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
William C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for giving us a great star review! glad you enjoyed your stay. Our breakfast menu is our main goal and focus for our customers this is simply the Wyndham brand standard breakfast we hope to update items in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I travel to California quite frequently and I always chose this hotel for all my travels. I have a terrible back due to car accidents so a nice bed is a must for me and these beds rock. The price point is also great. Location wise it's perfectly located between Hunington Beach and Newport Beach and just a short drive from both. There is also an awesome bar located right next door which is perfect for a late night drink. I recommend this place for anyone looking for a cheap nice place to stay. I have stayed here more times than I can count and I'll be staying here for my next upcoming visit to California next month.

Stayed: June 2018

Thank you for your candid review we hope you visit us again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Nice rooms, clean and spacious. Comfortable beds and great staff. Breakfast (basic) included and even a little snack time with soda and wine spritzers. Fantastic pool and the cleaning crew was awesome. Really great deal for the area. If it wasn't for the smoke smell in the non-smoking rooms and having all my clothes smell like old smoke when I left I would give this a 5* review. I just can't handle having to wash all my bags and unused clothes when I get home or to have it smell up my car on the way.

Stayed: September 2018
William C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review, ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I named my own price with Priceline and was honestly quite hesitant when I started reading all of the reviews, but then I switched and came to my trusty TripAdvisor app and I immediately felt better. I feel a certain kind of way about places whose doors lead immediately to the outside but this place is really clean and nice, so I’m not sure where all of the negative reviews are stemming from. Yes, it’s an older hotel, but it has been kept well and you can tell that as soon as you walk into the room. I probably should’ve taken pictures before I slept in the bed, so I apologize for that, but at least you know that the bed sleeps good! Haha! The bathroom tiles are a bit outdated, but it’s extremely clean and well kept. I have no complaints about this hotel whatsoever. I arrived close to midnight and the staff at the desk was extremely accommodating and friendly. 10/10 would recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
William C, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Costa Mesa/Newport Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the candid review! hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent motel, great parking, excellent pool area, with jacuzzi. Free wine, soda and snacks from 5pm. Breakfast included. Huge room with super king bed, kitchen, dining area, makeup table etc.

Only negative was that the staff could have been a little more helpful .

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends