We have stayed here at least a dozen times in the past 18 years. The Penthouse Suite fits our family of 5 perfectly. It is not fancy but they do keep it updated and clean. The free breakfast is extremely convenient. While it's not in a resort location, it is very convenient to South Coast Plaza, Disneyland and the Newport/Huntington coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Settle into a suite at Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach for short or extended stays. Our hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast in the Gatehouse and easy access to popular attractions including Newport Beach. We also boast complimentary transportation to and from John Wayne Airport (SNA), which is less than 4 miles from our front doors, and South Coast Plaza shopping center. After a day of swimming, shopping or sightseeing, decompress in spacious suites featuring free Wi-Fi, full kitchens and distinct areas in which to live, work, dine and dream. Active travelers can take advantage of our well-equipped fitness center or play a game of tennis, volleyball or basketball on the Sport Court®. A refreshing dip in the outdoor pool will help beat the heat. When looking to convene with colleagues away from the office, reserve our meeting room for up to 40 guests. For a memorable stay that is as comfortable as it is convenient, book a stay at Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Costa Mesa Newport Beach CA - Orange County