I recently stayed at this Marriott on 4/30-5/3 for business. Check in was fast and easy. I was asked if I wanted a bottle of water upon check in which was nice since I had been on a plane fo r many hours. I had room 215 which was a king suite. Clean and quite...room over looked lake pool area. I slept extremely well during my stay.
I had a rental car which you pay $18 a day to park which was an easy in and out. I ate at Hemmingways for breakfast excellent service and very good food.
Location of hotel is about 2-3 miles from SNA airport but you never hear the planes apparently their is some sound restriction in area (that's what we were told when we took off from SNA). Highway isn't to far about 15 minutes to Newport (Huntington beach area) on direction and 15 minutes the other direction to Disneyland and downtown Disney. South Coast shopping plaza is less than a mile away...a must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience effortless style at Costa Mesa Marriott. Our comfortable hotel in Costa Mesa, California blends relaxing spaces with a convenient location. Enjoy our setting in the city's business district steps from South Coast Plaza and near Segerstrom Center for the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Costa Mesa Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Mesa Marriott Hotel Costa Mesa
- Marriott Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Marriott CA - Orange County