“Nice and quiet”

Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Very nice stay. The room was quiet, the bed was comfortable and the front desk and valet parking people were very friendly. The downside was the bathroom had no type of fan and steamed up quite a bit. There was no way to keep the door open to let it air out. The first day of my stay my room was forgotten by the maid service. I arrived at my room from at 6:00 from my meeting to find it exactly as I had left it. I called the front desk for clean towels and they did offer to send someone up to do the room but I was too tired to wait. The next day my room was spic and span but I went to get in room coffee and that had not been restocked. Kind of frustrating.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Aldo C, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Tricia0123,

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience during that time. Please contact us before your next visit.

Best regards,

Aldo Casanova
Front Desk Supervisor
3131 Bristol St. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714 557 3000 Direct
714 957 8185 Fax
acasanova@cpcostamesa.com

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a nice stay at this hotel. Free self park, easy check-in/check-out, and clean updated rooms made this a great stay. The location was perfect, nearby the highway and easy hop to the airport. Great restaurants nearby including a Japanese grill open late for our late arrival! Overall, I think we were pretty satisfied.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My stay at the Crowne Plaza hotel was an excellent one, spacious, comfortable room, great location, and fine breakfast buffet. Javier at front desk could not have been more helpful with checking in and out and even helped arrange a airport shuttle. Ashley concocted some of the best cocktails I've ever imbibed, very friendly and lively lounge area, large pool with beautiful surrounding. Will be back again, and I really appreciated the late check out...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

When first arriving everyone was very helpful in finding a place for my large vehicle to park, seeing as how the building was under construction it was not an easy task but was taken care of with no problems, during our stay we had to lengthen our stay twice cause of our application for apartments taking longer than predicted and it was handled effortlessly. All of the front desk people were beyond helpful from telling us areas to look for appt. In to roads that we might want to avoid for traffic. The bartender who's name I can't recall, she was so down to earth and was also a big help in finding a place to live, as well as amazing service seeing as how we had just drove 2600 miles it was very nice to relax and have a drink! Overall the property was beautiful and rooms were nice, will definitely be the place that I have my family come and stay when they come into town I would like to thank all of them in helping our move and best wishes!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2013

From the moment we walk in the lobby to check in until we check out, my family always feels welcome, relaxed and special at the Crowne Plaza in Costa Mesa. My daughter attends college nearby so we stay here when we visit her and we wouldn’t stay anywhere else because it’s beautiful, the accommodations are clean, comfortable and most importantly, staff treats us so well. We just got home from another trip and this morning, as usual, we enjoyed an over the top, delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We were greeted by the smiling face of Caesar, who took great care of us. He made sure that all of our needs were met and also made us feel special - as if we were the only guests there. The staff has a way of making everyone feel that way! I can’t recommend them enough!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 623Michelle
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stay here quite often. The hotel and staff has always tried to make each stay feel special. Tonight Francisco made a special trip in the hotel can to buy me something that I forgot to bring. The culture of the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Mjfassocllc
Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a member of the food and beverage/hospitality industry, it made my entire stay memorable when I had the pleasure to be assisted by Arturo and Sam. Their local knowledge and recommendations were second to none. They both validated their recommendations based on personal experience and built a relationship with me and sincerely made me feel like they needed me and not that I needed them. I was addressed by name upon check out by Arturo who has a real passion for the role he is tasked with. There was only one opportunity found during my visit that I will directly forward to management and not take away from Arturo and Sam. I thank you two for making a difference and delivering an experience that inspired me.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple