“Wonderful experience, friendly and helpful staff”

Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had a wonderful stay with my sons baseball team from Doane college Nebraska last week. From Grant Haas at the front desk, Victoria Lewis in the office, Greg the courtesy shuttle van driver, the maid service, so many I can't remember all their names. I do know this that it all comes from leadership, Lori Puddester director of sales is a prime example of how she runs her hotel, is how I try and run my Supper Market in Fresno CA. Giving the customer the best shopping experience, with a clean business, and friendly caring employees, Thanks again for the wonderful stay
Doug Achelpohl

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I recently stayed four nights at the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa. The well decorated room was extremely comfortable, with plenty of work space. The bathroom has a spa type atmosphere. Because of the outstanding customer service of both Jorge and Javier, I decided to take a moment to share my experience, as the high quality customer service they provided is a rare commodity today. When I asked about a late check out, I received an immediate positive response. I highly recommend Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa.

1  Thank michaelkerns
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have traveled extensively over the years and have stayed in many hotels so I feel that I am a good judge. I am a frequent guest at this particular hotel and love it. The staff is amazing. Grant and Frank at the front desk are a complete delight and always make me feel that I am their most important guest! I have to admit that they treat everyone that way which is even better! Javier who tends bar and serves is wonderful. I am a director of customer service for a company and often refer to the team here as a model of customer service. In addition to the staff, the rooms are very comfortable and the shower is the best ever! I highly recommend this hotel and want to say a big thank you to all of the wonderful staff!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nicely appointed and have great showers! The have recently replaced the a/c un...
2  Thank AM0525
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed 5 nights and the staff was very courteous and professional. Frank, Grant and Elizabeth just to name a few we're awesome. The food is good waiters are fast. Rooms are keep very clean, comfortable beds, flat screen small work station and good wifi. Thanks for making my stay comfortable. Happy camper!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Luybroker
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I recently visited Costa Mesa and stayed at the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa
Jorge and Javier were so helpful and wonderful- they helped me so much after my luggage was lost from the airline- these guys were on top of it from the moment I entered the hotel. They should be commended for their outstanding service.
The hotel was great and very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again.!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I frequently stay at the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa on business, and my needs are always accommodated by the very courteous staff. If I need to check in early or check out late, never a problem. Particular praise goes to Jorge, of the front desk staff, and to Javier as well. They made sure I had everything I needed and wanted when I checked in. Very pleasant and professional.

1  Thank ma2x2tt
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Reading the previous reviews, I was torn whether to stay at the Crowne Plaza or the Westin...
I definitely made the right choice!!
This hotel is very modern, chic and elegant!
The lobby is beautiful, and the restaurant has a very classy ambiance.
Some had written about the hall ways needing a little updating and I agree.
The rooms are VERY nice and clean! I had an executive king suite and it was spacious! Beds very comfy, bathroom is excellent and again extremely clean!!
There's even great soaps, shampoo's and conditioners!
A little treat that I found so fun was a little sleep tight kit- soothing lotions and a spray that has essential oils to help you rest well... Love it!
Well done Crowne Plaza!!