1,291 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesouth coast plazaorange countynice hotelself parkingjohn wayne airportbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againfree shuttlefitness centerclose to the airportnewport beachconferencelobbycostastarbucksmall
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

No complaints here!! The beds were soft and comfortable the room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Good location but we couldn’t find a good place for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Marcia,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I was happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you loved our property and team. . Please come back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a stay under value. I feel I had to waste a lot of time calling staff rather than focusing on my own things. The location was good. Breakfast food was good and staff was courteous. I do feel that room service is not doing their job properly.

Dear SHAUKAT,

Thank you for your feedback and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations and for my room service team not wowing you. I did speak to my team and developed a plan to ensure they are delivering the best possible service, Again tank you for your comments.

Travel safe,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a rather old hotel and although it is very clean it is old. It is also a little away from other places to go. Although a large shopping complex is very close it really isn't within walking distance if you're a little older which makes you "bound" to the hotel" The food in the breakfast buffet and restaurant was excellent. Service, in general, was very good. For probably the same price you could stay at the Westin right across from the shopping mall and have much more services available to you.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for your feedback and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations, but appreciated that you acknowledged my teams hard work in keeping the hotel clean and well maintained wservice. Again, thank you for your comments and please come back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Probably the worst Hilton we've been to. Their WiFi was unusable, you have to pay for parking (and most of the structure was closed off), and we found out that the Executive Lounge was no longer available to Gold-level HHonors members. But the cherry on top? A close-up view of the parking garage, with empty spaces that contradicted the "upper-levels full" sign. Our experience made us question our loyalty so bad, we cancelled a future booking with Hilton and re-booked with Marriott instead. The only silver lining was that the girl who checked us in was really nice and we got a paltry 1,000 bonus points for turning down the breakfast that wasn't available to all our guests. What we hoped would be a relaxing weekend getaway turned into "not a bad place to sleep".

1  Thank kibalifts

Dear Pocketlifts,

Thank you for your feedback and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations with regards to the internet, parking and the executive lounge. I have addressed your comments with my team and have corrected the items mentioned from recurring. Again thank you for your comments and I was glad to hear that we made it right prior to your departure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came for a wedding and it was close to both the wedding venue and the airport. Pleasantly surprised that complementary shuttle was available from airport (JOHN WAYNE) to hotel, and saved us some taxi fare. All staffs were friendly and helpful, we had a great stay.

Dear Lin.

Thank you for your four star rating amd for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa, I was glad to hear that my team exceeded your expectations and you really liked our, location, shuttle service, and venue, . Please come back soon.

Warm regards,