1,306 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond members south coast plaza orange county nice hotel self parking john wayne airport business trip free shuttle definitely stay here again close to the airport newport beach conference lobby costa starbucks mall
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Everyone at the hotel was fantastic, treated my family as if they were there own. Breakfast in the Exec Lounge was awesome each morning and the staff very attentive. When we checked in the process was effortless and again all of the staff were very helpful on the amenities the hotel had to offer and things too do locally if we had the opportunity.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Charles,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I was happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you loved our property. I really appreciated that your acknowledged my team's hard work in keeping the Hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. I was also, glad to hear that you enjoyed our local area attractions. We hope that you you come back soon.

Warm regards

Rob,

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Walking into the room, you get hit with this mold smell. This hotel needs renovations desperately. This is a common problem in multiple Hilton’s I’ve stayed at. It’s 50/50 if Hilton room’s have some type of smell or mold in the shower. Would not recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Musclebleach,

Thank you for your post and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I apologize for the smell that you experienced at check in, but was glad to hear we made it right before you departed. Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Had A great stay at this hotel over the weekend the staff was friendly helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The lounge was a nice perk to still have as a diamond guest. The only draw back was parking was a little step but i guess they peg it to the market....

Dear LVHOTELGUY,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I was happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you loved our property. I really appreciated that your acknowledged my team's hard work in keeping the Hotel clean and well maintained while delivering excellent service. I am sorry for your disappointment in our parking fees, but the rates are set in the middle of the market. We hope that you you come back soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I flew into l.a.x and had to drive to costa mesa to stay at the hotel.at arriving i asked if there is parking for paying guest to my surprise they charged me 30 dollars a day i was shocked and upset not only i got to the hotel late but to pay for parking it was ridiculous. I told the girl at the front desk i will be calling hilton about this no discount no nothing girl at the front desk very dismisive to my question no customer service like wanting to get me out of her face. Go to my room to my surprise the comforter was dirty had dotted stains on it dont know what it was. Toilet was dirty pubic hairs on toilet. I was to tired to do anything at the moment. 8 am after a flight then drive to the hotel maintenance was pounding early in the morning disturbing my sleep i immedietly called downstairs again all they did was move me to another room because they did not know why maintenance would be hammering so early in the morning. Now that i moved to a new room my wife had to grab the surpervisor from housekeeing the bathroom was dirty again more pubic hair sink and tables were dirty it had to be cleaned my wife wasnt having it. I asked if there was a free breakfast for my family and they told me it was 21 dollars a person that was insane for breakfast i had to look for an ihop to take my family of 5.paying that much was crazy. My opinion this hotel is not good for families staff needs to be retrained on customer service instead of being dismisive towards there guest and gm very rude you cant get a word in with him without him goung along the lines that its your fault if your not having a good time at there over priced hotel paying for parking and breakfast at such a high cost.i will never stay at this hotel ever again nor will i recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear Eladio,

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback and for choosing the Hilton Costa Mesa. I first want to apologize for the experience you had during your stay and for not exceeding your expectations. The cleanliness of guest rooms and the service provided by our front desk was surprising. As we rarely receive negative comments and we are rated as the top 30% of the Hilton brand in guest service. That being said, I will most definitely share your comments with my team to ensure that these issues do not recur. Again, I am sorry for your disappointing experience and for the inconvenience it caused you. In addition, I am happy that we made it right before you departed.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Just in for a weekend meeting,the hotel was welcoming and friendly..Used my digital key so no interaction at front desk.The rooms are nice and spacious.The breakfast was tasty but staff very inattentive.You wait at the host station with no acknowledgement etc.I went twice waited the 1st day and the second just left.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear Rico,

Thank you for your four star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I was glad to hear the that you enjoyed our hotel amenities. Please come back soon.