Stayed here as a great base to explore Orange County, Laguna, Balboa, Newport and even San Diego.
Had adjoining rooms for our family and the individual rooms were HUGE. We only paid $99 per room and had a deal with the third night free so it was a great value.
We did have to pay for nightly parking as well as a small fee for the adjoining rooms. It was still worth it.
There is a quite a bit around the hotel but the staff was not as familiar with the surroundings as one would hope. They were all very nice and helpful though so just do your own research.
Just to the west of the hotel on Bristol is a great shopping center called "The Camp." There is a wonderful bakery there called Blackmarket Bakery which is definitely worth a stop. There are also other food choices right there.
When in the area make sure to drive over to Fashion Island mall. We didn't visit California to go shopping but it is a beautiful outdoor mall with great people watching and an overall pretty atmosphere which we enjoyed for a bit on our last day after we got in all the sightseeing we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Hotel is located in the heart of the OC within walking distance to internationally acclaimed South Coast Plaza Shopping Center near beaches, arts, and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Hilton
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa CA