We used this hotel as our base for a quick OC getaway. We were upgraded to executive level which offered snacks in the afternoon and an excellent breakfast. Rooms were nice and quiet. Bed was okay not great (can't all Hilton's use Doubletree beds?)
Staff was friendly. Downstairs bar/lounge area was comfortable to catch a game or relax after a day on the go. Pool area was refreshing but our last summer day was crowded with a group that decided the Palm tree planters were a good diving board.
Good hotel for the rate and enjoyable with an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Hotel is located in the heart of the OC within walking distance to internationally acclaimed South Coast Plaza Shopping Center near beaches, arts, and other popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Hotel Costa Mesa
- Hilton Costa Mesa
- Costa Mesa Hilton
- Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa CA