“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Costa Mesa
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very nice rooms, great breakfast with waffles, eggs, bacon etc. Very friendly staff, nice pool, spa and workout room. Not far from Newport beach. Had 3 grandkids with us ages 8,8 and 9 and they loved it!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Helen W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Turkish first
Brisbane
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I'm from Australia and this was my first time visiting California. I was quite impressed with the value for money with the hotel, especially the fact that there was hot breakfast options available on the buffet. The rooms were clean, fairly modern and the housekeepers did a wonderful job every time. The only downside for me was that it wasn't located next to many shops so you had to travel for food but I found this was the case in a lot of the area. I found the quality of service at breakfast was unlike what I had experienced before, felt a bit like a cafeteria especially when the staff would sit strangers with you on a small table. The front office people were always very helpful and I appreciate their help when I left quicker than expected, they organised transport for me and took care of my bill easily. Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
turlock, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Amazing, how I was not able to eat the food I paid for in my room. I left the cafe anyway with my (2) Bananas, Apple and cold cereal anyway. I understand they want to block people from sharing food to others, but I was given a 1 meal entrance ticket, and taken out only enough food for me. I was stopped at the door, and they said I had to eat in the room LOL!!!! You got to be kidding me. I left and went to the front desk, and the employee followed me like I broken a huge law. LOL!!!! I still took my food up to may room where my laptop was waiting.

2 Thank Hakeem A
colorado
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had a lay over and was booked into the inn. Very clean, nice staff and good service. This is not a upscale hotel. Will do for the overnighter. They do provide extras in the room which was nice. Very accommodating. There is a shuttle to the airport but for me the driver never showed in the morning so they had to pay for my cab fare to JWA. Neighborhood is right on busy road. Good stay for the traveller. We'll done staff. Oh the breakfast is not all that great. They were remodeling the place when I was there.

1 Thank CsquaredColorado
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My experience with this Best Western was 100% positive. Staff was so nice and helpful on both check-in and out. Room was very nice and everything worked. Will definitely stay there again. HBO is included as well as free internet. The bath supplies included toothbrush/shave kit and a few other extra items.

Whittier, Cambodia
Reviewed April 7, 2014

title says it all. I stay at a lot of hotels for work, this one was a cut above any Best Western I have stayed in. Hotel was clean the room was clean, the staff super friendly at the front desk. Breakfast area was clean. I def will stay at this location next trip to Newport Beach CA

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Ivins, United States
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable (even for a person with back trouble). The staff was mostly helpful, especially the reservation clerk. The hot breakfasts were great and the chef was helpful in finding a good seafood restaurant. They make their own coffee cakes and pastries. The homemade nightly cookies disappeared pretty fast and I never did get to taste one. The location was a little difficult to find but once you got used to the access route, it was fine. Costa Mesa is a lot less expensive than Newport Beach and is only about 6 or 7 minutes away.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

#13 of 23 in Costa Mesa
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa
Best Western Plus Newport Beach Inn
Ramada Costa Mesa/Newport Beach

Been to Best Western Plus Newport Mesa Inn? Share your experiences!