1. Food ingredients are high quality & tasted very good
2. Atmosphere is great for entertaining guests & going on dates
1. For steaks ranging from $50-100, it's not worth it & we've tasted better at both the lower price range & similar range elsewhere
2. In 1 of the side dishes that was boxed & taken home, we found a small piece of metal! It looked like a metal string used to tie certain food together & was quite surprised a restaurant of this class can slip on potentially dangerous things like this
3. We were made to wait for at least 10 minutes for seats even though we arrived late at night & empty tables were to be found (only the pro-active help of a manager got us the attention needed)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.