“Very good steak, expensive...”

Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse - Costa Mesa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 521 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bristol
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place has very good steak. The lighting and environment seems very romantic. First of all, they give everyone a very hot plate. Then served the foods. For a party of 4, the dinner is around $200. Not including wine and tips.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I've been described as a "steak snob" by my friends. Thus, it should bring greater credibility to my compliment when I exclaim the excellent quality of the steak I just enjoyed at Mastro's. I ordered to 18 oz. bone-in fillet and it was outstanding. It was so tender, I could literally cut it with my fork. It had a marvelous flavor. The service provided by Shane was excellent. I left my credit card at the table inadvertently and Shane chase me down at the valet desk and returned the card to me. It was a wonderful experience dining at Mastro's; I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Excellent atmosphere and service. Went there for dinner before a concert and thoroughly enjoyed it. I must admit one of our steaks was a terriblr gristly mess, but the rest was excellent.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

One of the best Steakhouses in the area! Parking valet only. Expect $120 for two with wine. check it out ..... MeuterMedia

Reviewed September 26, 2012

They go out of their way to hire exceptionally attractive and impressive staff. They aim high in terms of food quality and experience and hit the mark. Of course it's expensive! But you come here because that's the experience you want. Valet park, it's Mastro's!