“Fantastic!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Avanti Cafe
Reviewed November 18, 2012

As new vegetarians, my husband and I have been trying a lot of new places lately. Avanti is always great! Their tacos are awesome! We also enjoy their nightly specials, pizzas, and their wonderful desserts! One of the guys who works there is so nice and is very encouraging to me when we discuss being vegetarian. We get takeout at least once a week from Avanti and love it!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I read the reviews and was excited to go for the first time, but was less than impressed with the atmosphere, hadn't realized its pretty much vegetarian (my bad) . The table was dirty & sticky and had to ask for it to be wiped down....just didn't feel clean. I had the Avanti Margarita Pizza which was served on a very attractive pottery dish, ( which scratched the table when removed) but was very wet with the heirloom tomato and therefore so messy I needed a bib! My friend had Pizza bianca which was drier and tasty and easier to eat. Service although pleasant was slow, one person for the whole place. Surrounded as it is with other better choices, won't be back. Sorry, but just not my cup of tea! As my friend said if the food was exceptional you could overlook the rest, but that just isn't the case.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I love their French Toast and Waffle for Brunch!! Super flavorful and makes you want more...

After being there a few times, I finally tried dinner... Everything was fabulous! Our one eyed Pizza was awesome. Only thing I didn't like much was their brownies...I guess it was too sweet for my taste.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Don't be fooled by the strip mall surrounding Avanti Cafe. It is a wonderful, inventive restaurant with healthy, delicious food! I love the One Eye Pizza and the Shiitake/Yam Pizza (pizzas are served as a long strip, not round, and piled with toppings). Only keep in mind that dishes take some time to prepare, so let your server know if you're in a rush.

Great prices, delicious choices.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Stopped in for takeout lunch and was thrilled with the imaginative choices. Chose the grilled cheese which was unlike any I've had before: cranberry walnut whole grain bread, gourmet cheeses and greens. Sandwich comes with salad served with a fabulous blood orange dressing. Only complaint was kitchen packed sandwich (hot, dry item) in same container next to salad (cold, wet item). No fork or napkins were included.