Cozy Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$144
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa Orange County(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
$101
$163
$147
$221
BLVD Hotel(Costa Mesa)
$89
AscendHotels
Holiday Inn Express Costa Mesa(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
$109
BEST WESTERN PLUS Newport Mesa Inn(Costa Mesa)(Great Value!)
$119
$106
$111
$176
Travelocity
  • Pool
Costa Mesa Marriott(Costa Mesa)
$159
$127
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsblow dryerroom was spaciousgreat roomwithin walking distancefridgemoteltvfreewaylotion
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

It was the first Inn / Motel we ever stayed in, in any country and we were a bit anxious / nervous as to what to expect. We normally stay in Hotels but this was even better kitted out than hotels we've stayed in in the past. We were very impressed.

It was clean and tidy throughout - what more could we want. Fridge, microwave, spacious room & bright bathroom, big television, plenty channels to choose from, ironing board, table and chair, big dressing table (with good lighting), free wifi and free parking. Ideal for anyone really. We thought it was very well equipped.

I would come back to this accommodation again and would recommend it a friend. Pleasant stay in my opinion and just what we wanted as we were on a road trip.

Room Tip: We were upstairs which made it difficult to get our suitcases up to the room so I would recommend packing an "overnight bag" with all your essentials in rather than a big travelling suitcase!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ReginaC776
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am in Costa Mesa quite often to visit my son.The Cozy was a very nice surprise.A bit older but very clean , good size rooms , quiet , great location and a nice price. Owners were also very friendly JWM

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Turk M
Reviewed July 29, 2012

For a one night stay this was a good choice. The facility is old in appearance, but makes up for that with a spacious room, clean bathroom, and efficient check-in process. I can tell that motel is investing in the facility, but can improve more by opting for lighter shades of bed sheets and carpet. There are new appliances in the room, and the motel itself is minutes away from restaurants. I could have given it 5 stars, but will wait for them to upgrade the rooms. However, I will not hesitate to stay there again. Overall, it was a good find through tripadvisor's reviews.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank travelisgood4u
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We only stayed here over night while we were waiting to catch a flight out of the Santa Ana airport. The owners were hospitable when we arrived late and the check-in was flawless. We got to our king sized room which was rather large. I don't know if they have role away beds, but you could easily fit one in here. The room was clean, but had an ant problem in the bathroom. This is a motel, so everything inside was low quality. The bed was the hardest bed I have ever slept on so if you like hard beds, this is for you. The motel was quiet other than the guests above us who moved around a lot all hours of the night. The location was fine, right off of the 55. It was 10 min. to the beach and to the airport. I personally couldn't sleep here again because for me, the bed was way too hard. Otherwise I would.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank kickdiva1
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I've stayed at the Cozy Inn several times over the years, most recently in early June. I have to say that - for the price and location - it really can't be beat! The property is a little bit outdated, but generally well-maintained, and the rooms are large and clean with extra amenities including microwave and refrigerator. The pool is small, but totally sufficient. The motel certainly has more charm than a Motel 6 or something else in a comparable price range, and is 10 minute drive from Newport Beach. It's also on a quiet street, and feels fairly secure - unlike some motels on Beach Blvd or Newport Blvd.

I found the proprietors to be very friendly and helpful, and overall I think the Cozy Inn is a great option if you are budget-conscious and want to be near the beach. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple