“An amazing place to eat healthy”
Review of Souplantation

Souplantation
Ranked #212 of 521 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Reviewed April 3, 2012

A Very good place to eat healthy food. They have a wide variety of Salads and soups. They also allow you to indulge by providing some muffins and pizza and garlic bread etc. They also serve ice creams. Best part is that the food is not very expensive and you can eat as much as you would like to.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Variety is the spice of life to this restaurant. I can come here 7 days a week and have a different soup each day, a different salad combination each day and a different bread each day........the combination of food types are plenty. The nice thing is that there are many locations in Southern California. I do not like to waited on, so this is perfect for not having to wait for food. The deserts, breads, pasta are all delicious. There are always coupons around too, some times you can find them on the website and that will help shave a couple of dollars off an already reasonable price. This is equivalent to Sweet Tomatoes, Fresh Choice.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

One of our favorite places. The food is always delicious and the price is just right.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This particular one has special meaning for me. My mom and I used to come here a lot and we became familiar with one of the servers, Ernesto. He is awesome. He is super attentive to our empty dishes and he would even refill our water cups for us. (not only us, we would see him do that for all of his patrons) It's those little extra services that make him special. He never wavered on bringing us warm chocolate chip cookies during dinner time (he then became my best friend!) and he was friendly to everyone he encountered. I did have one altercation with a manager there regarding a togo item, but I can overlook that because the rest of the staff well makes up for it. I like Souplantation in general, (they're pretty standard where ever you go) but the staff is the reason why I go to the one in Costa Mesa!

Reviewed December 27, 2008

Good for a light meal. Mainly salads.