“Summertime Sadness”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Christopher Garren's Cakes
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hit the beat, Lana. Raise your hands y'all and bounce - "I've got the summertime, summertime sadness.....

It is yet summertime, and I am haunted by the fresh-baked buttermilk biscuit with two eggs, cheddar, and sausage sandwich which has not only bewitched me but has branded itself semi-permanently on my waistline. I see you!

Canorously beguiling me hither, the scent abolishes any previous convictions warning against it...my defeat and subjugation - inevitable.

The biscuit was incredibly executed and it buckled with each bite into the sausage and cheddar cheese. Christopher is infinitely fiendish.

Other seductive choices include:

Fresh baked buttermilk biscuit with two eggs, pepperjack or cheddar, and either Canadian bacon, sausage, or maple bacon.

The cinnamon roll is voluminous and appropriately moist, and chewy.

The shortbread cookies are solid.

The scones deliver on the traditional definition, and execute the marriage between a biscuit and a muffin. Soft and crumbly. Gentle yet unyielding.

1  Thank Dachonger