“Best Kale Salad around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Native Foods

Native Foods
Ranked #26 of 510 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Irvine, California
“Best Kale Salad around!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

The kale salad is the best I have ever had. If you have vegan friends it is a great option for dining. Really good desserts.

Visited August 2012

Newport Beach, California
“It's All Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I can honestly say that I have absolutely loved every, single, thing I have ever ordered! I keep trying new things on their extensive menu so as not to get in a rut, and it's all good. The watermelon juice is the only thing I am sure to repeat every time, otherwise you can't go wrong with anything you order. The flavors are unique, tasty, and super healthy vegan. Lots of great salads (Kale salad is my fav) and if you are a "beef" person you will not miss it with all of the "beefless" choices they offer that taste like the real thing. The people who work there are super friendly too which is an extra bonus.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Val R
Jemez Springs, New Mexico
“Not Vegan or Vegetarian -Try This - It's Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Although I'm not Vegan or even vegetarian, I accepted an invitation to meet friends here for dinner. The menu has quite a variety of sides, starters, excellent salads, and chef's favorites, among others. I had (and have gone back repeatedly to have, even as take-out) the delicious Ensalada Azteca. This mouthwatering delight features an abundant amount of fresh avocado, cucumber and jicama salsa atop a mixture of tasty organic quinoa and romaine, all topped with currants, toasted pumpkin seeds, cilantro, and the Chef's award winning mango lime vinaigrette. Simply delicious! Although limited in seating at this location, I've never had to wait even though it's always been a full house. Place your order at the front register and receive it timely to enjoy your great meal!

• Visited January 2012
San Luis Obispo, California
“I would change to Vegan if I could eat this every day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

This food is so tasty that I could change to 100% vegan if I could get this food every day. Every mean that I have had here is great, but the portebello burger is fantastic. The oatmeal cookie type thing for desert was spectacular. I wish we had this restaurant in my town.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Corey R
London, United Kingdom
“Native foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Every ounce of food served was amazing the Oklahoma burger was huge and the cupcake was divine if you are in the area then you cannot pass the opportunity to try some of the nicest vegan food in Orange County.

Visited April 2012