“Great food, chill atmosphere”
Review of I Love Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
La Habra, California
“Great food, chill atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Food was excellent! A little pricey, but very worth it. Our server was a jem, took very good care of us, and oh man, just really gooood foooood

Bear Creek, Alabama
“I love "I Love Sushi"”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

This is a regular stop for me when I'm in the area. The service is good and the food is as well. I'll visit them again.

Costa Mesa, California
“Always a good experience - excellent sushi”
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have been eating at I love Sushi with my family for quite a few years, and have always had a great experience there. We usually sit at a table, and have found the best value is the combo meal, where you get selections of sushi along with a California roll, salad, and soup.

• Visited February 2011
Anaheim, California
“The foods so bad, diarrhea + vomiting”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!! WOW... We ate there on 11/2010 and one of us had serious diarrhea and vomiting, another one had serious stomach cramp that couldn't walk for half a day, and the last two had diarrhea. Another member of our group at there on 1//2011 and had serious diarrhea and vomiting too for one week missing work for 3 days.

• Visited February 2011
Los Angeles, California
“5-star for affordable price”
Reviewed March 27, 2009

Best sushi restaurant I have been to in a long time. Definitely will go back. Lunch and Dinner specials are tasty, fast, plentiful, and best of all affordable.