“I love "I Love Sushi"”

Add it.
I Love Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 21, 2011

This is a regular stop for me when I'm in the area. The service is good and the food is as well. I'll visit them again.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have been eating at I love Sushi with my family for quite a few years, and have always had a great experience there. We usually sit at a table, and have found the best value is the combo meal, where you get selections of sushi along with a California roll, salad, and soup.

Reviewed April 3, 2011

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!! WOW... We ate there on 11/2010 and one of us had serious diarrhea and vomiting, another one had serious stomach cramp that couldn't walk for half a day, and the last two had diarrhea. Another member of our group at there on 1//2011 and had serious diarrhea and vomiting too for one week missing work for 3 days.

Reviewed March 27, 2009

Best sushi restaurant I have been to in a long time. Definitely will go back. Lunch and Dinner specials are tasty, fast, plentiful, and best of all affordable.

Reviewed January 3, 2009

"I love sushi" has the best sushi I had in Orange County so far. But you have to sit at the sushi bar and have Tiger, the master sushi, preparing sushi for you. If you order at the table don't expect the same treatment. Best sushi is always at sushi bar and Tiger knows how to make it special.