“Average food. Parking awful!”
Review of El Corazon de Costa Mesa - CLOSED

El Corazon de Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th Street
california
“Average food. Parking awful!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Went for my cousins birthday. Parking on a Friday night was terrible! The facility itself is very clean. Chips and salsa good and fresh. However the service was slow. Food took long to get. Taste was average nothing exciting we had the tacos el pastor which were good. They give you 3 with rice and beans so you can share the meal. I think since it is new it is still working out kinks.

Visited June 2013

Newport Beach, California
“I'll Pass on this One”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ordered ala carte items and absolutely nothing special. Enchiladas and tacos were subpar at best. Subpar means I didn't even finish 1/2 my order. Head west on 19th another 1/2 mile to Taco Mesa for better food at better prices. The outdoor patio was nice and we had no problems with the service. Waitress was very nice. For us, the food was the problem.

• Visited May 2013