“Pretty nice little restaurant”
Review of O's american kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O's american kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 8, 2013

While in California with my hubby, we wanted something other than Mexican food and we stumbled on this place. While we were deciding what to eat the manager gave us each a hot bread stick. I had the chicken potpie and it was sooooo yummy. The salad and bread sticks were great too. My husband got the roasted chicken and he must have liked it because his plate was clean!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Formally known as Pat and Oscar's now as O's american kitchen. Same exact place. The food is fantastic. Best bread sticks and all you can eat of them. You get one for free just for getting in line to order. The food is delicious. Family Friendly, VERY reasonably priced and just a fun place. The Barbq Chicken and the Greek Salad are some of my all time favorites. If you eat here you will not be disappointed. Enjoy...

1  Thank Michael G