“Great food, great prices, great value!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 535 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Maggiano's offers great food, great prices, and at a great value! Most of the meals and family dinners come with a 2nd mean you can take home with you. Order any of the classic pasta dishes or the dinner for 2 combinations and you can select any of their standard classic pasta dishes to take home with you when you leave. To put it another way, you get two meals for the price of one!

I highly recommend this place to anyone and will likely continue to eat here for years to come!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I came here with high expectations of the food, and also expecting to drop a little more coin than I would at a bigger Italian chain. I made a reservation so there was a minimal wait time to be seated (highly recommend) and the servers were all very nice. Maggiano's was running a special where if you bought to dishes you could take TWO more home for free, what a deal! I am not sure how common this deal is, but it was certainly a lot of food for what I paid. No complaints here, I will be back!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were not the best dressed couple in the restaurant, due to having just arrived to land from a week long cruise. I believe this is why when I paid for the check, the waitress didn't bother changing out my money, but chose to give me back a large bill. Maybe she hoped I wouldn't go to the bar to get change to tip her.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

we were very much looking forward to this visit Friday night with friends we had been there before and the ones in farmer's market, Denver, and scotsdale clearly the menu has changed with a different set up on courses also, several items have been omitted, such as my favorite pasta with truffle oil they've also cut back on the quality of ingredients I guess it's to save money rather than raise the price it wasn't horrible but it definitely was not as good as previously

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was my first trip to Maggiano's Little Italy Restaurant. We had a party of over 20. We had our Family style ordering menu, and it was great. They just keep bringing more and more food until you say that's enough of that and now move on. We had a full day of meetings and sitting in an office, this was a great time to have a nice meal and enjoy each other's company. The food was really good, and I love how you get to choose the different types of salad, appetizers, main dishes, and so forth. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone wanting a good family style italian meal.