“Yummy pizza”

Add it.
Ciao! Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #92 of 520 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ciao! Deli & Pizzeria is the quintessential mom-n-pop, with homemade recipies, great service, and a fun atmosphere. Stop by for dine-in or take out. We also offer free delivery within 3 miles and a $20 minimum.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Excellent pizza and very local. Good prices too. You can order take out or eat in, very cosy atmosphere.

1  Thank AliIreland

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Came back for more than sandwich and had the "Meat Lover's Pizza". Ba-Da-Bing! Forget'about it. Ray and Carmiena know how to make pizza. Sauce is perfect ratio to cheese and meat. Ciao is keeps riasing to the top of our places to eat list..do you think they could be convinced to open for breakfast?

1  Thank KingsRogue
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I visited here last night.....we had been here only once before since it isn't near our house. We enjoyed our meal last time so we decided to head here again since we were going to be in the neighborhood. I'm so glad we did! I was in a pasta mood rather than pizza or sandwiches (which are supposed to be really good here!), so I ordered the linguini with red clam sauce. The owner (husband) told me that it would take a little longer since his wife makes everything from scratch. Well, that only made my mouth water more! I waited a little longer, I guess, but boy was it worth it. It was the best linguini and clam sauce I have ever had. My husband regretted getting just a large salad. But we also had the garlic knots - not to be missed, but make sure you have some peppermints for afterward if you don't want garlic breath....these are amazing! We will definitely go back again....to try all the other things that look, sound, and smell so yummy!!

1  Thank amiller808
Reviewed December 3, 2012

There is an East Coast attitude here...the service is brisk and the attitude is too. But, if you love Italian Food that comes from San Francisco this is your place. A mere 14 seats but food that is done just right. Locals love it and now we do too. Pizza is great but the sandwiches are the real find here....

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We were in the area and hungry for pizza. I love Trip advisor because this is how I found Ciao! The place is small but has character. Owners are a husband and wife who were both friendly and made us feel welcome.

The pizza!! I love trying Pizza while away from home and this place is why. This is one of the best in 20 years of traveling. We had the XL Chicago Italian Beef. The suggestion is to add pepperoni. Do it!! It was incredible. Spicy, fresh, crispy, and so flavorful. 2 of us ate the entire thing. No box required!! See ya next time.

1  Thank hawkeyetough88