Tripadvisor

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Anton & Bristol off Interstate 405
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service, everyone was so friendly and the food was fantastic. It was our first time, but won’t be our last. Highly recommend for sure.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank SandyPrice
Write a reviewReviews (399)

Reviewed December 16, 2019

This was my third visit to The Costa Mesa Capital Grille this year. I now really look forward to business in Orange County so I can come here! Each time we've had the great fortune to be looked after by the wonderful, Carin. She has excellent knowledge of the menu, both food and drinks. I had the filet with assorted appetizers. I usually skip dessert these days but their Creme Brulee is outstanding. Highly recommended if you're in the area. They decorate beautifully for Christmas.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed November 18, 2019

Came in for dinner for my birthday thought they had a table reserved decorated nice it was right in the kitchen practically we were able to move
service was good food was overpriced and not that great for the high prices $$$$

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

While some people might think of Capital Grille as a pretentious and overpriced steakhouse, my wife and I have found their Lounge to be very inviting with a relaxed atmosphere. The staff is professional, courteous, and friendly! Bartenders are extremely knowledgeable and their drinks are superb! Additionally, the lounge area offer specials not found in the dining room. One of the specials running right now is what my wife and I really enjoy, the Wagyu and wine special. $25 for a superb Wagyu burger and a spectacular glass of red wine is truly a special treat! If you find yourself in South Coast Plaza and want a great place to relax, chat, and have a wonderful bite to eat we truly recommend the lounge at Capital Grille!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Mustang4cno
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Always a great experience, not only at this specific location, but the restaurant brand as a whole. I feel like the capital grille is the only place where you can ask any question about the menu, and your server will have an informative and helpful answer. Service here is unparalleled. Their timing is perfect.

The food is also amazing. No matter how much or how little I order, I always end up feeling too full, because the food is just that amazing. Their bread basket could be a contributor. The cheese bread and the brown bread are my favorites. I almost never can handle eating dessert, but their coconut cream pie is awesome (better than their chocolate desserts- and I love chocolate). Thanks for a wonderful experience, as always!

Date of visit: October 2019