“Love this one between LA and Newport Beach area”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve a Table
Sun, 10/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 600 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always like stopping here when we come from LAX to visit my brother in Newport Beach. Great menu with seasonal inspired dishes. Nice wines make it a great place to relax

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (572)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Service is Great. Friendly and the scallops were to die for. I will have to return as i had several appetizers and need to try a few more

1  Thank ronz928
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Everything at Seasons 52 is out of this word delicious. It gets a little busy at times but service is still 100%

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I was looking for a reasonably priced place near my hotel for dinner, and this place popped up on both Yelp and OpenTable, so I decided to give it a try.

They sat me down in a booth immediately. After reviewing the menu, I tried two things:
- Summer Corn Soup - Very good. Soup was quite rich in flavor. If there was a complaint, it almost had too much bacon in it which gave it too much salt and overpowered the soup.
- Bistro Steak - Average. I ordered it because it was one of their "recommended" dishes. Steak was a perfect medium-rare. Potatoes were OK, but green beans seemed old as they were chewy and stringy. The red wine sauce was a bit bland.

Service was the quality I expected, and friendly enough. No issues with service.

Overall, an OK visit. I liked the soup, but thought the Bistro Steak wasn't quite meeting expectations. If I'm in the area again, I wouldn't feel any compelling reason to go back as I'd be more tempted to try something new next time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

We live in Santa Fe but go to Albuquerque often. When we can, we have lunch at Seasons 52. The food is wonderful and the service is even better. Sitting in Daniel's section is a real treat.