“Seasons 52 Makes Calorie Counting Delicious!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 508 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Costa Mesa, California
“Seasons 52 Makes Calorie Counting Delicious!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Seasons 52 is a wonderful restaurant to meet for lunch or dinner. The fact that all meals are 475 calories or less makes it even better. It is the favorite place for my co-workers and I who are always trying to keep calories low and eat healthier. Classy place with a great menu that changes with the "seasons".

Linda K

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank rl_kearns

Tustin, California
“Food and service done right”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I sat down at Seasons to enjoy lunch one day. The big draw for us was the promise of every dish on their menu somehow reaching only 450 calories or less. This is a challenging feat for a chef but even like our waitress said, with some creative flavor pairing and knowing how to make it all work, what you'll receive is true magic on a plate. My wife went for the steak, I enjoyed the scallops. I have had scallops at many places but at Seasons, they hit every mark as far as what I like and how I like them...the taste the texture, the presentation....VERY nicely done. Service was awesome for this place as well. Our waitress was Birdy, an adorable and perky young lady who was very knowledgable about the menu she peddled. Her service was top notch and from what I could tell of the other staff, they were just as good. A few others came to help her out so their was some admirable team effort happening within the wait staff.

The big treat came when dessert rolled around. Believe you me when I tell you that I have had my share of desserts but what Seasons offered was pure coolness. For someone who likes to try it all, they have a platter that they bring out. There are about 8 tall shot glasses, each with their own little tasty treat....everything from cheesecake, to peanut butter/chocolate mouse to carrot cake to pecan pie. It was a party for this dessert lover as we splurged and bought the whole platter. We even bought some to take home, which will include the cost of the dessert plus a dollar more for the shot glass. These desserts, I'm told, hold a calorie range from 50 to 250 each (depending on what it is) - again, quite impressive for the flavor you pull from them!

I was very impressed with this place. We will definitely return to Seasons and we've even declared it our new "place".

Some restaurants just know how to do it and this is one of them. You just know everything will be right when you walk through the door. There's confidence in the food preparation, the calorie-based dishes are a plus for those health conscious folk and the service was all too wonderful. Well done "Seasons", I'll be seeing you through all four of them! ; )

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank bmurf6873
Newport Beach, California
“Happy Healthy Dinner”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

It was my first visit to the restaurant although my wife has had several lunches here. We took another couple for a Christmas present dinner. It was spectacular. Very busy but the service was still good. Food excellent and at 475 calories or less, a more healthy experience. The dessert choices were fantastic. Stay open minded.

• Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Great desserts”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I love that all the dishes here are 475 calories or less. I particularly recommend their desserts. They are served in shot size glasses and come in a multitude of flavors. I also loved their salmon on the cedar plank.

• Visited November 2013
Buena Park, California, United States
“Great taste”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was great and the service was great.
Overall, it was a great dining experience. My wife just loves this place.

Visited November 2013