“Great lunch place at South Coast Plaza...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 510 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Corona, California
“Great lunch place at South Coast Plaza...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've met friends here several times and we enjoy sitting outdoors. It's easily accessible from the parking lot but nice to be part of South Coast Plaza for shopping too! Great variety of food, presented well, and tasty. We usually order flatbread as a starter.

• Visited April 2013

San Diego, CA
“We have eaten lunch here twice and will return again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Seasons 52 Restaurant in Costa Mesa at South Coast Plaza....
We have eaten here on two separate occasions for lunch and very much enjoyed the taste of our food. The presentation of the food was attractive and artfully done. The first time we had scallops and some veggies and this last time we had salmon and veggies. Our food was cooked to perfection which I think is no easy task when it comes to fish. We usually share a meal and they split our meal for us at no charge onto two plates. - We will definitely return.

My only complaint is that the interior is much too dark for my eyes. It was difficult to see our menu.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank misplaced
El Dorado Hills, California
“A Meal for All Seasons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

My roommate and I visited Seasons 52 as part of a special Christmas treat for ourselves, including a show at the Segerstrom Center down the street from the restaurant. We were just looking for a light meal to get us through the evening and we were not disappointed. We each ordered a flatbread - she had the shrimp and I had the spinach and goat cheese - and a cup of soup (the tomato bisque was great!). We rounded out our meals with a glass of wine and dessert. We loved the dessert presentation - being able to pick and choose one, or more, of the sample-sized servings. I had the cannoli and chocolate mousse (fabulous!). Because of their size, you may be tempted to get more than one, but trust me when I tell you that one is just the right portion. We went on a Tuesday night and had reservations for 5:15 pm (made at the last minute just earlier that afternoon). The restaurant started off quiet at that time, but by the time we finished our meal, the place was packed and people were waiting. Even with the restaurant being so busy, the noise level was tolerable and we didn't have to shout to hear one another. And the piano playing in the neighboring lounge was a nice (not too loud) backdrop to our meal. The fact that every menu item is low in calories and made from fresh, seasonal ingredients is just a bonus! Highly recommend for any and all occasions!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank gek4god
California
“A cut above”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Orange County has plenty of undistinguished restaurants with interchangeable entrees and atmosphere. Seasons 52 is something different than the usual. The food is very good. The atmosphere is a bit noisy and busy but not bad. The back room is quieter but a bit dull. My wife and I have dined here several times and plan on returning.

Visited December 2012
“Hosted a large group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I hosted a group of 30 or so for cocktails and dinner. First, I managed to forget the reservation time and showed up an hour late... not to worry... Our hostess, Erin, fixed everything... She & I were the only ones in earshot that knew anything was awry. All of the servers from CJ, the bartender to the actual wait-staff, Parker, Natalia, Lydia and Sara were outstanding... beautifully choreographed delivery... no-one had to wait. At the end, the manager made it a point to verify that we were satisfied. I would definitely host another event there.

Visited March 2013