“Health Conscious & Flavorful”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 514 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Seasons 52 is my favorite restaurant in FLORIDA. So imagine my surprise when I learned that they finally brought their awesome restaurant to Southern California. I dined with a friend on a Sunday night. Reservations are recommended.

Now for the important part---all menu items are less than 475 calories and completely indulge your palat! Begin with one of the delicious flatbreads. We shared the garlic chicken flatbread and were delighted. Next, we chose the spinach salad and again the flavors were wonderful. My friend chose the goat cheese ravioli and liked it but felt there was too much cheese for this large single ravioli. I ordered the fresh ahi and avocado roll and felt like I was dining in a 5 star Japanese sushi restaurant.

Seasons 52 is a unique and enjoyable restaurant. I look forward to them expanding into Los Angeles and the San Diego area soon.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I love Seasons 52 - the only California location at the moment is Costa Mesa (South Coast Plaza). Great fresh food - no sauces and every entree is less than 500 calories. It is very tasty and healthy. The atmosphere is great - really pretty and classy. They have live music at night in the bar. Very popular so you need reservations. The bar seating (booths) are first come first serve.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

First time visit to a Seasons 52. Menu was interesting, lots of flavors, organics and duh, seasonal items. Special menu changes every week. Food was very good and wait staff was well trained and attentive. Food was reasonable, wine seemed a little high. Overall a solid choice, they earn their high marks. I would be likely to dine here again.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

I went to this restaurant with my mom and aunt, not knowing anything about it. When we were told that all the food was seasonal, fresh and under 475 calories, I was very excited.
I had a goat cheese ravioli and couldn't imagine how they kept that dish at that calorie level. There was a ton of cheese and all the vegetables were fresh. Mom and Aunt had salmon and salad dish that they both loved.
The staff were friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Bar piano guy was entertaining food tasted and looked rotten will never eat there again. You would have to be flat out drunk to enjoy this food.