“I wish there was one in every city”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 523 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Seasons 52 is an amazing restaurant that cooks incredibly healthy and you would never know it. The flavor of the food is amazing down to the shot size desserts. I would eat at this restaurant weekly if it was closer. I lover this place and the staff is exceptional.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

We absolutely love this restaurant. The food tastes freshly prepared without all the gooey heavy sauces that cover up the real flavors. I've tried nearly everything on the menu, and while I prefer some over the others, I have not had a single dish I was disappointed with. The mini desserts are a great idea, too. Just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth without overwhelming. The staff are all pleasant, cheerful and attentive.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

It really is hard to believe that the fabulous entrees served at Seasons52 are under 475 calories. The portions are not miniscule and even my husband, who is a big man, is satisfied. The super fresh ingredients are prepared in such a way that the natural flavors ot the fruits, veggies, and meat/fish come through. No heavy sauces here! Every mouthful deserves to be savored! The wine list is excellent and George's recommendations (on the menu) are very good. If you need a little sweet to end the meal, try a mini-indulgence! I had the Key lime pie and it was so yummy!

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Great meal, great service, Crystal our server made the night special!
Try the flatbreads and save room for the desserts. Second time we have been there and had great experiences both times, especially with the staff. Great wine selection with knowledgable Sommelier. Can be a little noisy, actually the bar is quieter than the restaurant.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

We are not from the area, and we had had a long day that had been stressful and just wanted something special, not a regular chain establishment (even if good). We also wanted to walk around and South Coast Plaza is great for that.

We arrived about 5:45 for dinner and without reservations. We were graciously seated and served. Josie was our server and could not have been better.

The menu has incredible variety - their regular items as well as their seasonal specials that change every week. They have some organic, a vegetarian dish and incredible fish and meat selections - all unique. (And a huge wine selection)

We actually had one entree from their regular menu and one from their seasonal - both were exceptional, along with their soup of the day, Chicken Tortilla.

I am not quite sure how to explain it, but their preparations were incrdible. There are a couple seasonings I do not like - and at Seasons 52, they were incredible. (Not to worry - my husband loves those seasonings and loved the food, too!)

Coffee was wonderful -

Our only complaint would be that as the evening progressed, the noise level did, too - we had trouble hearing eachother across our table. (So . . that would obviously impact the romantic element if important. We were in a booth.)

People were dressed casual nice and very nicely, also -

The service was very gracious and attentive. We'd go again if in the area.