“Glad we found this little gem!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Amorelia Mexican Cafe
Ranked #104 of 506 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Recently opened proud family owned business on January 30, 2010. We are very excited to offer the best quality food and service to everyone. We come from a traditional family backround. Where food and family is everything. Our concept is to bring the experience of Central Mexico to Southern California. We are originally from a city called "Morelia", it's how our name came about. Amor a Morelia (Love for Morelia) Amorelia Mexican Cafe. Morelia is a colonial city built by the Spanish and the French. It's full of color and history. And the food is excellent. When you visit us you will find yourself in a small piece of Morelia with Cantera surrounding walls, rustic decor and lighting.
Madera, California
“Glad we found this little gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere! The food was really good and steaming hot! If we lived in Costa Mesa, this would be our Friday night place to eat! Highly recommend. Very relaxing!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Geristlu

Los Alamitos, California
“Surprisingly Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I say surprisingly very good because I grew up in ELA....I can find the best mexican food restaurant other in mexico there..So how good can it be since the restaurant is in Costa Mesa, OC...Well OMG, I had the Salmon and it was delicious..I went with 4 other people and no one had complaints....Triple D should come and check this place out...

As in other post, the cafe de la olla is sooooo good...I am not even a coffee drink, but wow it was good....Oh and the price, to me it was cheap.....The ambience is simi-romantic....It does have to TV's inside so catch some sports.....I highly recommend it...

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Orange County, California
“Transports You to Mexico as You Walk in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

They have the most amazing coffee here! Café de Olla is sweetened with piloncillo and tastes really authentic. The atmosphere in this place feels great. Service is great. Our waiter spoke to us in Spanish without any hesitation, which is always nice.
My friend and I had breakfast here. The breakfast sandwhich was pretty good, and the potatoes were amazing. Will definetly be back to try their homemade flan.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Exceptionally Delicious Comfort Mexican Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The food at Amorelia Mexican Cafe is just as great as the attentive service! I say the Chilaquiles are a Must!!! Made to order, still crisp tortillas, delicious sauce and How do they do their eggs so fluffy? Outstanding! My husband will tell you the green posole is a Must! Flavorful broth and loaded with chicken and hominy. All servers are smiling and upbeat. That care and attention shines through in the food they serve. ❤

Huntington Beach, California
“Food is always.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

My friend and I have lunch here often and are NEVER DISAPPOINTED with the food. It is always DELISH, No matter what we order. We are always greated as though we are their long lost friends and always look forward to our next visit.

• Visited August 2012