So we were there for 10 days, it is our 2nd stay at this hotel. We remember having a great experience with this place so we came back. It is very reasonable for the price. Nothing fancy, but you have a clean room. There is TV (we were watching Big Bang Theory all the time) and also a refrigerator and microwave. Don't forget to bring your own soap, shampoo, dental paste, and tissue box. We did use the heater a bit because it was a bit chilly at night. We also brought our 2 little poochies. No extra charge. It was very convenient since it was next to a highway and also free self parking. Most of the time, we did not get stuck in traffic, which is great. There is also free wi-fi. We did use it all the time, it was a bit slow though. We were in room 305 and it was pretty noisy around us... The thin walls make us hear everything... like early in the morning as well as super late at night... that was a bit annoying. We hear the people talking, shutting the door, walking, so many noises! And 2 doors next to us, there was the housekeepers cleaning room so they were going in and out all the time and we could hear it. After 2-3 nights, we were thinking about switching rooms but then we were too lazy to pack all up and unpack again. I also needed to buy a mug and ustensil to have my beverages and food in my room. Like I told you, it is a very basic hotel. The bed and pillows were OK... don't expect a super fluffy pillow. They do have an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub but it was closed because it was kinda cold. We still did enjoy the place because we were out most of the day so we basically needed a good enough place to stay at night. Overall it was pretty clean and simple and it was good for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County