The property is located in a nice area. The rooms have been updated and seem more modern. I will say that its obvious that the work was done with limited funds by a cheap contractor, but at least they are trying. The price was the main reason I chose to stay there and I had low expectations. They exceeded those expectations and I will likely stay there again. The walls are paper thin, and as a result in the morning you can hear everything happening next door and outside. Luckily I had to wake up early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County