All reviewsnewport beachgreat pizzanapa valleyfree wificlean place to staysecurity camerasbasic amenitiesuber ridemini fridgeshort staythe air conditioningfashion islandking bedjohn wayne airportfreewaytvclerk
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I found a great deal here via Orbitz. When I arrived, the very polished manager, MAC, offered me a free room upgrade as well. YAY! The newly remodeled hotel is very Euro-deco--loved the lines and colors-- and my room 341 was spacious...I could even do yoga. Everything was spotless.
I had both a fridge and microwave.

Then there were laundry facilities, underground parking (shade) and a pool with hot tub.
Generally quiet at night, too. Strategic location for my class in Corona del Mar.
Thanks, Mr. Mgr. MAC, for being so gracious. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get up top and into a larger space.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lina005
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The manager and staff have been very gracious and friendly. After a long trip on the road from Wilmington North Carolina it's nice to be treated so nice. We will defenetly recommend them to friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Lunagurl
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We checked in at 3,00 pm but after finding an insect in the mattress (it seemed bedbugs to us) we brought it to the front desk and we were ready for checking out. The manager said it was a butterfly (?) and quickly threw it in the thrash, suggesting a different room. We said no thanks, we' re leaving, but he refused to refund us, even if we showed evidence of a dirty mattress.
In my opinion you should avoid this place!!!
August 2012. Cris from Italy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CrisCali
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Nicely decorated but it had a septic smell and the floor we coming up I'm sure from pet pee...it smelled like urine!! Was close to beach for price, and maybe it was just that certain room I got but it was horribly stinky!! Wifi is slow and hdmi didn't work, no shampoo or conditioner but did have mini fridge and microwave! Would not stay here again, I will pay $30 more for better hotel...but hey, this is the Motel 6 not the 4 seasons!!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Though I thought the rooms were nice and clean, the pool was a mess and it seems like no one picks up after their dogs because the grounds had dog poo all over.

No shampoo or conditioner as they said in earlier posts.

The real problem that I have is that when I got home, I realized I had left a bag of things that included my prescription glasses, a nice bracelet, and an unopened game for my DS. When I called the hotel, the cleaning staff had not turned it in which is the same thing as stealing in my mind. I'd watch your stuff closely because the next progression may be stealing out of your room while you're there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo