We stayed here one night and left labor Day. No amenities - shampoo, coffemaker, dresser?. Wife felt she was in a prison cell. I though it was ok, bed was comfortable, flat screen tv. Would rather spend $20.00 more and get a dresser, coffee maker, and maybe a small breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in June 2009 with a modern, European boutique-style flair , modern guestroom design that features bright accent colors. The room includes ambient lighting, wood-effect flooring rather than carpet, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. The flat screen TV is displayed on the entertainment unit which conceals the door-less wardrobe behind it, thus combining two needs into one unit. Also included on the entertainment unit is a cubby for personal items and a multi-media panel allowing guests to plug in their mp3 players, CD players and laptop computers – this feature allows guests to listen to their favorite tunes or use the flat-screen TV as their computer monitor while enjoying Wi-Fi internet access in their room. The room also features pedestal beds with a new taupe-colored coverlet and pillow-top platform mattress. Guests will also notice the clean style and the upscale touch of the colored bed scarf that matches the accent wall color. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Hotel Costa Mesa
- Motel 6 Newport Beach Costa Mesa, CA - Orange County